- 1 CV example of event-manager
- 2 CV example in english
- 3 Marketing CV examples
- 4 Example of a good CV
- 5 Free template for CV
- 6 CV examples paralegal, lawyer
- 7 Business CV examples
CV example of event-manager
Date of birth: 1982.
Contact: hidden author resume – and can be reached by internal mail site.
|Suggestions for future work|
Industry: Marketing, Advertising, PR.
The salary (minimum): 30000 rbl.
Schedule: Full day.
|Experience 1-3 years|
The most important achievements:
LLC “*****”, a nightclub,
|I have good knowledge in the areas of marketing, the theory of special events, the basic technical knowledge
I am able to:
Plan external and internal company event
- definition of the target group;
- Search the site for the event, search for contractors, artists, teh.personala;
- definition of the event budget and controlling compliance him;
- the timing of work and drawing up the lists of the necessary equipment;
- personnel management, segregation of duties and control over their execution;
- the development of souvenirs, advertising and other related products;
- monitoring the preparation and conduct;
- the organization of work with the media;
- assess the success of the event.
I have the experience of writing self-advertising texts and slogans.
Fluent personal computer, knowledge of Windows software package, Microsoft Office, Internet.Education Main – higher
Mordovia State University. NPOgareva (higher education), from 1999 to 2004
Occupation: Radio engineerForeign languages English Intermediateadditional information I have a passport and a driving license category B.
It is possible to travel.
I am ready to nonstandard schedule.A man versed in the business, able to establish contact, understanding and feelings of people. Extensive experience in the organization of non-standard and original activities and events!
CV example in english
Date of Birth: May 25, 1986
, the st. Long, 104 square meters. 81
mob. tel. (985) 102-41-59
an e-mail address: email@example.com
Objective: To obtain the position of advertising manager.
(December 2010 – present) – Manager outdoor advertising company “Prime Group” (sale of advertising space)
- support and development of the customer base;
- processing requests and customer orders;
- preparation of commercial offers;
- It increased its customer base by 2 times during the period of work in the company.
(October 2008 – November 2010) – advertising manager, advertising agency “Motor”,
- search and attraction of new customers, work with an existing customer base;
- development and production of promotional materials;
- personnel management (control of a copywriter, designer).
- increased the number of regular customers.
Education: 2003-2008,. – New State University, economic department, specialty “Management”, a master’s degree.
- October-November 2009
- Corel Draw courses in the training center “Mikroinform”.
Professional skills: PC user: MsWord, Excel, MS PowerPoint, good knowledge of Corel Draw.
The average level of English proficiency.
Skills advertising in the media. Telephone sales skills.
Skills compilation of presentations and business proposals.
Personal qualities: sociability, responsibility, kindness, dedication, diligence, high efficiency, result-oriented, organization.
Advice will be provided on request.
Marketing CV examples
To make your resume to a hiring manager could get a quality and interest of the employer, take responsibility for its creation, pay attention to professional qualities and skills. Submit it along with a cover letter.
To assist you in preparing an effective resume below is a ready example CV hr manager.
Sample resume manager
Date of birth: 11/16/1987 of
residence Address: Ul. Sosinskii, 45, Apt. 79
Telephone: (901) 401-13-45
an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To use my professional experience, skills and knowledge to the position of personnel manager.
October 2009 – present. time – Human Resources Manager, “Rush” LLC. Industry: Retail and wholesale trade of household chemical goods.
- search and recruitment (publishing vacancies on the Internet, search and processing resumes, conducting telephone interviews, primary interviews with candidates, database management);
- HR administration (reception, translation, dismissal of employees);
- attestation of personnel;
- maintaining personnel files;
- Development of staffing;
- maintenance schedule employees leave;
- development of job descriptions.
- development and implementation of team training;
- minimizing staff turnover (a decrease of 60% over the period of work in the company).
Education: 2004-2009, Moscow State University.. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Department of Psychology, Major: Psychology, Diploma.
Additional education: March 2011.: Courses “HR outsourcing” training center “Education and Career”, Moscow.
Professional skills: PC user: MsOffice, Consultant +, 1C “Salary and Personnel”, the operational skills of finding information on the Internet.
Personal qualities: ethics, responsibility, poise, communication skills, initiative, organizational ability, high efficiency, self-confidence.
Advice will be provided on request.
Example of a good CV
All information of this summary is fictitious, any coincidence accident.
Birthday: 12.12.1985 (26 full years)
8 (905) 905-05-05 from 09.00 to 19.00 Cell
8 (495) 495-95-95 from 18.00 to 21.00 home
Residence permit Citizenship of the United States /
Sacramento, st. The circular, 15
Purpose: Obtaining the position of “Purchasing Manager”
Start date 2004 End of 2008
Institution MSU. Lomonosov
Faculty Graduate School of Contemporary Social Sciences
Profession Manager generalist
Experience The last 3 places of work in order of decreasing
02.2010 – present
The company “Buttercups-florets”
Position Purchasing Manager
Responsibilities – control filling warehouse, warehouse planning
– Selection of suppliers (best price and conditions), accommodation
– Control of payments;
– Control the timing of shipment of goods, control of movement
– Solution of claim issues with suppliers (payment
– Quality control.
ZAO “Camomile field”
Position Purchasing Manager
Responsibilities – a market study of the product purchased;
– Quality control of the purchased product in accordance with
the required level;
– Tracking the movement of prices on the market;
– Clarification of the reputation of potential suppliers;
– Discussion of the terms of the contract, the terms and conditions of delivery,
transport and customs issues.
Company Military Service in the / u number 1234512
Marital status – married, having children – no,
level of the PC – advanced user knowledge of Word,
Excel, 1C: «Trade and Warehouse”
Foreign language – English (spoken)
driving license – category B and C, private car,
excellent analytical skills, knowledge of the contractual terms of supply, knowledge
of transport and customs, strong character, able to take
Free template for CV
When writing a resume (for example Lawyer), paralegal, in addition to education and experience, due attention should be paid to the key skills and personal qualities.
Professional key lawyer skills to resume
- knowledge of the legislation;
- skills of contract work;
- negotiation skills;
- skills of the full right to ensure the company’s activities;
- skills of claims work;
- skills integrated legal support of the company’s activities;
- presentation skills of the company’s interests at various levels;
- skills of drawing up various legal documents.
Personal professional quality lawyer to resume
- analytic skills;
- intellectual development;
- communication skills;
- logical thinking;
- a responsibility;
- desire for personal growth and development;
- stress resistance;
- emotional stability.
To write an effective resume, correctly and clearly provide all the information, use the following example resume lawyer.
CV examples paralegal, lawyer
Saveliev Yuri Ivanovich
Date of birth: 12/13/1985 of
residence Address: Ul. Svetlov, 67, Apt. 134
Telephone: (903) 124-54-85
an e-mail address: email@example.com
Objective: obtaining a lawyer.
Experience: November 2010 – present. time – Legal Counsel, LLC “Atmosphere”. Business: Production and sale of agricultural products.
- development contracts;
- training, sight acts of a legal nature;
- participation in the preparation of legal opinions;
- consulting staff on legal issues.
- harmonization of contracts, the optimization of the process of reconciliation.
September 2007 – October 2010 – paralegal, Ltd. “Rosinka”. Industry: Wholesale of soft drinks.
- development projects of legal documents;
- monitoring of legislation, preparation of analytical reports;
- keeping records of legal documents;
- solution of legal issues with the local authorities, judicial bodies.
Education: 2002-2007, Institute of International Trade and Law (SCPI), a specialty:. Law, Diploma.
Professional skills: experienced PC user: MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, “Consultant Plus”, “Garant”, knowledge of legislation.
Personal qualities: responsibility, initiative, attention, perseverance, logical thinking, analytical skills.
Advice will be provided on request.
When writing a resume Lawyer You can select the desired resume template, as you may need information, “How to make summary”.
Sending your CV to the employer by e-mail or by fax, do not forget to make a cover letter. You can also attach a letter of recommendation – it will help increase your chances of employment.
Business CV examples
|Age: 22 year
Marital status: Single
|Contact Information :||Address: 127063, Moscow, Dmitrov Highway 137, Apt. 231
Phone: +7 (972) 134-48-235
the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose :||Apply for an interesting job with decent pay and career prospects in the field of economics, banking and logistics.|
|Education :||2004-2009 – Moscow State University.
Speciality: “Mathematical methods and models in the economy of operations research”
Average record-book 4.0.
2000-2003 – Lyceum of Information Technologies.
|Experience and skills :||2007; 2008. “Air Navigation Moscow region”. Trainee (internship):
– Researched analysis of the levels and patterns of development of economic systems and separate processes, found a method of objective assessment, carried out the planning and forecasting of development of industries and enterprises with the use of mathematical methods and information technologies;
– Conducted a comprehensive analysis of the economic activity of the enterprise modern means of analysis and forecasting of economic and financial situations.
skills and interests :
|English – intermediate level (translating technical texts and fluent);
Experienced PC user. I work in the programs: COMPASS; AutoCad; ANSYS et al.
I have a driving license category B.
|Personal Achievements :||The winner of the Olympiad “1C-Career” in Moscow in 2009.
Took 2nd place in the Mathematical Olympiad of Moscow State University, 2005.
I have 1 rank in chess.
|Personal qualities :||Responsible, easily trained, I have organizational skills. Lead a healthy lifestyle.|