When somebody is is attending interview in his career that means he is just one step away from the job he applied. And if anybody wants that one step to be successful one has work hard. To enjoy the fruits of their hard working one should understand and know the importance of the interview like what are questions asked in the interview and on what areas and subjects questions are asked.
Normally there are certain questions which are common to any candidate irrespective of their skills and qualifications o assess their mental ability.
Some questions are to know:
- Whether the information given in the resume is correct or not.
- Whether the candidate is posses all such qualities and skills as claimed in resume.
- Whether the candidate posses all such skills that are useful for the company’s development.
Though candidates prepare well for all such expected questions but they may get under pressure during the interview. Anybody who handles these pressures well and efficiently in the interview will definitely succeed.
One of the common question asked is “ Tell about yourself”, to answer this question one should take help and suggestions of experts. One cannot answer “I have mentioned myself in resume”. This question is very tricky because the answer given by the candidate will enable the recruiter to assess and come to a conclusion.
It is easy write all the achievements and accomplishments in the resume, but one cannot write how they have achieved and phase they have gone through because you cannot my resume lengthy. Hence it is very difficult to answer this question though it sounds simple.
Experts say that the candidate should have the clarity on the answer that has to be given to this question. The candidate should have self confidence and enthusiasm while answering this question. The candidate should not get confused or look here and there while answering the questions. Hence one should prepare well for all such questions.
In the interview the candidate should first tell about his introduce himself and tell about his academic qualifications and one should keep in mind about the time available and also tell about their work experience, you should remember that recruiters listen to your answers very patiently and carefully, you also should make a note of the questions that you want ask the recruiter.
Do not forget the following:
- Your answers should be convincing and attract the recruiter.
- Your answers should reflect you skills
- Your answers should be in relevant to each other.
- Your answers should be in brief.
- Your family details and your expertise in other areas should not be told as the recruiters do not show much interest in these matters.
- Your answers should be fast and spontaneous.