27 Eldridge Street | Lakeville, California | 530-277-2072 | Respiratorytherapist@mail.com
Objective: To Obtain a position as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Education: 2008 Associate’s Degree from accredited school, California College, San Diego, California
State License and Certifications: California #2242 expiration date 05/31/2014, current Healthcare provider CPR and ACLS.
May 2008 – Present East Los Angeles Memorial Hospital, Monterey Park, California, Registered Respiratory Therapist
May 2006-May 2008 Butte Hospital, Oroville, California, Certified Nursing Assistant.
- My goal is to always use initiative, self-organize and take responsibility in a team environment while working under pressure and handling competing priorities.
- I interact positively with staff, physicians, patient and family members.
- I can work collaboratively on an interdisciplinary patient care team and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- I continually solicit patient feedback to understand their needs and the needs of the community. My work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations and I advocate for service excellence.
- If so instructed I can exhibit a commitment to results by looking for and recommending and implementing process improvement.
- I demonstrate commitment to interpersonal excellence through professional process, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- I effectively address customer concerns and resolve conflict in a manner that is fair to all.
- I recognize the benefits of team collaboration and show respect for fellow employees by working together to get the job done.
- Perform diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative functions in all patient care areas with all age specific competencies.
- Coordinate and complete clinical respiratory assessments and services under physician orders.
- Consult with physicians and health care professionals regarding patient status while protecting confidential information to unauthorized persons.
- Monitor patient progress and update respiratory care plan.
- Analyze and organize data and maintain accurate records of patient documentation.
- Contribute to the interdisciplinary patient rounds and conferences.
- Organize and bestow staff education related to respiratory therapy.
- Educate patients and families with reference to relevant disease, equipment and medication.
- Teach purpose of procedures, steps of procedure, risks, benefits and alternatives.
- Contribute to discharge planning for patients requiring respiratory therapies at home/in the community setting.
- Operate and maintain a variety of monitoring, recording, diagnostic, therapeutic, life support and
- Provide technical support for all respiratory equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and basic maintenance, cleaning and setup for all respiratory equipment.
Comply with safety regulations related to equipment and medical gases.